JOB DESCRIPTION: Workmates & Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for 3 experienced and hardworking ADT operatives to join a project based in Bulford. The site will be archaeological and will be accessible by public transport, and will also have on-site parking if required. The client is also interested in hiring an additional 360 Excavator Operator. The contract is for 4-6 months, with working hours being 7.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating ADT Dumper Driver.
- Carrying out basic equipment checks and maintenance.
- Assisting and carrying out directions from the archaeologist.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
- Own tools NOT required
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.