Daniel Owen are currently looking for experienced air conditioning building services engineer to work for our recognised facilities management company within Central London.
The company is an established contractor who provide several different services with offices based in London. They have several high-profile clients based in London, so they are looking for an experienced AC Building Services Engineer to join their team.
Role: Air Conditioning Building Services Engineer
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
Provided: Van, fuel card, uniform, and phone
Overtime/Call out: Overtime available but optional and call out rota every six weeks with standby by rate and call out rate
Required: F Gas and Full UK driving license
- Maintenance, servicing, fault finding and repairs on commercial AC units
- Mobile role working on commercial buildings including offices
- Working within the AC team, you will ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPMs are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Undertake maintenance duties as required within the specific timescale
- Maintenance / PPM on commercial properties background
- F-Gas Certification
- Experience with fault finding
- 6187 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning parts 2 and 3 or equivalent
- Electrical knowledge
- H&S training
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or