Daniel Owen is currently looking to speak to Air Conditioning Engineers for one of our established maintenance companies in Hemel Hempstead. With high profile commercial contracts all over London and the home counties they are looking for engineers with experience in VRV/VRF'S.
The company are well recognised within the maintenance sector offering an all-round facilities package. They are currently looking to expand there team as they have taken on a number of new contracts.
Role: Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: Central London
Salary: £38,000 - £36,000
Provided: Van, fuel card, uniform and PDA
Holiday: 23 days plus bank holidays
Required: Relevant experience and Full UK driving license
- Maintenance, servicing, fault finding and repairs on commercial AC units
- Mobile role working on commercial buildings including offices
- Working within the AC team, you will ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPMs are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Undertake maintenance duties as required within the specific timescale
- Maintenance / PPM on commercial properties background
- F-Gas Certification
- Experience with fault finding
- 6187 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning parts 2 and 3 or equivalent
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in the role, please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or