Role: Air Conditioning Engineer
salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Location: Central London
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management and FM help desk as necessary.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out, including completing required documents and paperwork.
- NVQ in refrigeration & Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- City & Guilds 2079 safe handling of refrigerants.
- Previous experience working within facilities management and working with all types of Air Conditioning (spilt systems, VRV systems, Close control systems & Chillers).
- CSCS Skills card or equivalent qualification.
- Must be IT literate.