Air Conditioning Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary:£30,000 - £36,000
Daily responsibilities for a Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Routine PPM tasks in accordance with the SFG20 framework.
- Reactive maintenance and electrical repairs or Air conditioning repairs as required.
- Minor new works and complete required certification as necessary.
- Attend site meetings or training when required
- Willing to undertake other duties in line with contract deliverable
- Complete risk assessments and worksheets for works undertaken and obtain authorisation from the Clients representative
Requirements of an Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment including HVAC systems and lighting is desirable.
- Refrigeration or Air Conditioning Specific Qualification (Not being F-Gas) such as the following:
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in Air Conditioning and Small Refrigeration.
- City & Guilds Refrigeration and Air-conditioning (7189) Level 2 or 3
- City & Guilds Refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump systems (6090) Level 3 only.
- F-Gas Category 1 (City & Guilds 2079, was 2078 Safe Handling of Refrigerants)
- Time served in an Air Con specific service role (not installation).
- Training and progression opportunities
- you will be part of a large team
- Experience working on high profile contracts
If you are interested or would like to discuss your application further please contact our Facilities Management team at Daniel Owen today.