Job Title - Architectural Technician
Rate - £30,000 - £35,000
Location - Chelmsford, Essex
Our client, a leading brick and stonework construction company recognised across the UK who work on various project across Essex and London. Its primary objective was to provide quality trade professionals to the construction industry throughout the UK. Since the company's formation it has experienced sustained growth and has a workforce more than 500.
You will be assisting the Project Architect and your responsibilities will include: -
- Producing working drawing packages and technical details including heavy construction detailing (walls, floors, roofing, foundations), windows, doors, brickwork and stonework, basement and steel work.
- Onsite coordination with specialist sub-contractors, M&E and structural engineers
- You must have a good understating of UK Building Regulations.
- Maintain control of sub-contractor's accounts and minimise the cost of any variations.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A good technical ability
- Knowledge of Revit software to a mid-level standard
- Ability to work to set deadlines and communicate effectively onsite
- An interest in Brick / Stonework projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Raife on 0207 248 0000.