Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Late November
Location - East & South London
Salary - FROM £32k
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their direct Maintenance team based in East & South London.
This is a permanent position and a vehicle is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of the asbestos strategy
- performance monitoring of appointed asbestos consultants.
- Work collaboratively with managers and employees to ensure compliance with asbestos policy
- Be active in delivery of the asbestos safety strategy
- participate in the advisory service to 'customers'
Essential knowledge of:
- Asbestos management and legislation
- People management and presentation skills
Requirements for the role:
- NEBOSH Occupational HSE
- HNC construction or similar qualification
- P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- Excellent customer service skills
- Car and full driving license
26 days holiday
Excellent pension contributions