Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in Hertfordshire who are looking for a highly skilled Voids Surveyor to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
They are looking for an experienced Asset surveyor who is experienced in manage all void, repairs and damp and mould surveying jobs.
- To manage all asset surveying duties within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections or investigations as required in relation to the delivery of the asset service.
- Previous experience working in the housing/local authority sector.
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases, voids works, and technical de-canted properties outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering voids to ensure strict time lines of completions are adhered to.
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes including all leased properties to distinguish void repairs in line with the companies Policy's.
- Commercial Awareness within Reactive and Void Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and repairs and voids/asset surveying background would be desirable.
- To liaise, monitor, progress all voids to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual.
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Social Housing/Contractor industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.