The Assistant Centre Manager is responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to the serviced office operations of my client. Must have a serviced office / managed office background or assistant centre management experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide a high quality customer service, administration and organisational support to the Centre.
- Responsible for the smooth running of meeting room bookings and booking system.
- Liaise with other departments daily to ensure that meeting rooms are set up on time and look in a presentable conditions at all times.
- Ensure that meeting room booking sheets from current/ previous day get checked by catering assistant and any changed passed on get updated on the CRM.
- Ensure that the room booking confirmations, invoice and payment details, a credit card details, invoice address, telephone numbers, email address, or any other necessary paperwork for external meeting room bookings in place before the meeting takes place.
- Ensure that team members handling meeting and event bookings have set up new accounts in booking system and informed accounts of any new client codes.
- Ensure that any catering orders are placed in advance
- Ensure that any new meeting room enquiries sent by email, confirmed booking confirmation or correspondence gets filed away.
- Ensure that reservation meeting room reports for the next day are printed by reception and the catering assistant gets informed of any early bookings for the next day.
- Responsible that external meeting room clients are invoiced and charged in advance or latest the day after the meeting.
- Ensure that we have enough office stationery and to ensure necessary items are ordered up to the budget if necessary.
- Stationery distribution to receptionists and back office.
- Ensure that stationery orders and delivery notes are checked, filed and charged correctly.
- Check stock weekly and ensure that we have enough stock of cleaning material, white bin liners and recycling bags and reorder in line budget limits.
- Check food and beverage stock control sheet, check future meeting room bookings and place orders as and when required.
- Source new suppliers.
- Ensure that supplier invoices are processed according to finance and PO procedure and provide necessary back and enter invoices and purchase orders into the system.
- Assist with and coordinating ongoing projects in line with requirements and deadline.
- Assist with obtaining quotes.
- Compile quotation memos in accordance with authorisation limits
Daily invoicing/ Monthly invoicing.
- Fully responsible for monthly invoicing
- To ensure that all post totals from franking machine before invoicing and check all charges and rents on the CRM
- Any new client details for the rent and services checklist.
- Daily invoicing of External Meeting Room clients.
- Monthly invoicing of all tenants and virtual office clients.
Front of House
- Provide reception cover for breaks, holiday etc.
- Handling meeting room bookings and hot-desking bookings.
- First point of contact for client queries and requests.
- Respond by email to client queries and requests promptly and arrange promptly.
Checklists for client move in move out
- Pro-actively carry out and manage all administrative tasks involved when client move in, move out or moving office.
- Update telephone configuration switch, telephone calls logger, admin folders, clients files and with new client details and update systems following clients moving in or out.
- Assist with smooth and efficient client move in, office move or new or existing clients.
Reporting/ Budget/ Forecasting
- To maximise profitability through increased sales and controlled margins whilst maintaining high standards.
- Control set budgets, profit and loss on a constant basis.
- Generate weekly sales, occupancy and forecast reports, monthly financial and quarterly reports or any other reports required from time to time.
- To assist in preparing yearly budgets.
- Submit accurate purchase and wage figures monthly.
- To ensure that all daily, weekly and period paperwork is completed and forward to the relevant departments.
- Assist with recruitment of team members.
- Training & developing receptionists and admin assistant, maintenance and security personnel.
- To help the sales executive with show rounds for offices and event space.
- Help with updating the procedures manual and training manual.
- Daily checks of the public areas, kitchens, conference rooms and outside and pass on any requirements to the catering assistant or maintenance manager.
- Maintenance task building management.
- Ensure that sales ledger is updated with client payments.
- To ensure that the procedures manual and training manual are updated.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly purchase orders and invoices are prepared as per finance department procedures.
Must have an outgoing, positive and confident personality!