Responsible for the strategic development and leadership of the Housing and Support operational teams across an area of approximately 10 housing contracts (five direct reports, approx. 100 FTE, and up to £5m annual budget responsibility) that will provide the highest quality and safe housing services to enable our young people to achieve their goals and find a sustainable independent home, skill and job. All achieved through developing a team with the values to support and engage young people in our products.
Reporting to the National Head of Housing you will be one of 3 Assistant Heads of Housing, responsible for but not limited to:
- Input into the development of a strategy to deliver a high quality housing services and support aligned to the company's strategy and meeting the needs of young people
- Translate strategic plan into area team and individual objectives and actions
- Research and foster relationships, alliances and partnerships to generate new and sustainable business opportunities for the organisation (in and out of region).
- Develop effective and productive working relationships with commissioners and other stakeholders across the region, ensuring that the company is well positioned to respond appropriately to the demands of existing and new business opportunities in the region
- Clear strategy in place, agreed and understood across the area
- Achieve area monthly and annual organisational and contractual targets including those of young people outcomes
- Actual v. budget
- No. of successful referrals to the Business Development Team
- Delivery of cross-function meetings and workflows
- Achieve required levels of compliance (min 90%)
We value housing expertise but welcome applicants from other disciplines who can demonstrate similar transferable skills