Daniel Owen is currently looking for Mechanical Supervisors to work for a building company who carry out install and maintenance to commercial property. The role is working within the project's division overseeing several mechanical install and refurbishment projects. This is a mobile role working on a permanent contract.
The company specialise in design, build, install, refurbish, and maintain several commercial buildings across London and the home counties. They will deliver the best service from start to completion on all projects and contracts.
Role: Mechanical Supervisor
Location: Mobile across London and Home counties
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Package: Van, fuel card, uniform, and phone
- Assist with managing delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements to maximise profit.
- Deliver solutions within mutually agreed project plan.
- To identify, reduce and manage all statutory and Commercials risk associated with a project.
- Ensure sub-contractors are closely managed and that all terms and conditions are back to back whenever possible.
- Ensure that contracts provide a healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both Ergro Group and subcontractors activities, and systems operate to ensure regular review.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across projects, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, disaster recovery, and the sharing of expertise across the portfolio.
- Ensure projects are staffed by fully competent teams and ensuring post holders are fully competent.
- Ensure appropriate site attendance and auditing are carried out to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus environment operates within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in consultation meetings, hosting visits and business development support as required.
- Ensure the provision of a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and are able to reach their full future potential.
- Relevant mechanical qualifications
- Gas safe
- Experience with boiler or plant room installations
- Experience with supervisor duties
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or