My client is looking for a Assistant Centre Manager to work for a Serviced Office company based in Milton Keynes.
Must be available immediately.
Paying £22-24K + Benefits.
Your position will be to assist in providing an outstanding service, Our client require a charismatic Assistant Manager on a fixed term contract for approximately 9 months. You'll be based at their Milton Keynes business centre in a busy team, reporting to the Centre Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To assist in the management of the day-to-day running of the business centre
- To manage the Business Centre in the absence of the Centre Manager and various aspects of the role
- To carry out billing for all clients
- To log invoices and charges on our in-house system Centre Charge
- To process catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients where required
- To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner whether face to face or on the telephone
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
- To book various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis
- To issue and ensure receipt of swipe cards, keys, furniture etc to clients when required
- To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
- To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- To conduct viewings of the Business Centre; to the required standard
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
- To provide cover for the reception as and when required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required including filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing of letters, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
Qualification and Education - GCSE's or above in Business Related Area - Essential
HND or above - Desirable
Experience - 3 years plus customer facing work - Essential
Experience of working in a SME/small team - Desirable
6 months in similar role - Desirable
Skills and Abilities - Proficient in word and Outlook - Essential
Excellent telephone communication skills - Essential
Face-to-Face customer service skills - Essential
Experience of working with minimum supervision - Desirable
Front of house management skills - Desirable
Work Requirements - Full time position working business hours Monday to Friday - Essential
Occasional irregular hours if required to meet business needs - Essential
Flexibility to travel across to other sites if required - Essential