Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for an Assistant Operations Manager based in the City of London.
The right candidate must come from a property background preferably Serviced Offices and have Operations experience.
Fixed Term contract , potentially permanent - Full time office hours (Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM) Paying £26-28K
Work with the Regional Sales Manager and the Regional Operations Manager to ensure centres operate with the highest levels of customer service, revenue generation and cost control
Assist the Regional Operations Manager to ensure all allocated Centres run efficiently and cost effectively in line with company policies and procedures with the daily management of the Centres
To work with and develop the Centre staff to achieve personal and business goals with driving the Centres and Company forward through constant innovation
Job Profile Requirement
- Working with a variety of key relationships on a daily basis
- Work alongside the Regional Operations Manager managing the centres operationally
- Maintain the profitability and occupancy of the centres, so a full understanding of all areas of the business is vital
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of customer service is provided by the Centre Managers to maximise revenue generation, this will be achieved through high personal standards, the delivery of centre services and effective staff management
- The close working relationship with the Regional Operations Manager will be key to the success of this role and the centres
- The ability to coach and develop the team is important for the efficient running of a profitable centre, as is the development of relationships with clients. Therefore, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential
The following outlines the requirements needed for the role of Assistant Operations Manager;
Education & Qualifications
- Computer literate
- Significant industry experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills to relate to both team members, clients, and other external contacts
- Strong ability to problem solve, delegate, multi-task, plan and organise
- A strong communicator with a direct and open style
- Enthusiasm and drive with evidence of "going the extra mile" coupled with strong client focus, a flexible and resilient attitude
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- A willingness to "own the problem"
- Good understanding of communications rooms, patching and internet provision
- Self-motivated, Dynamic, Professional, Resilient, to act professionally at all times
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to convey information to individuals on the phone, by email and face to face
- Ability to write standard proposals, memo's, letters, emails
- All valid work permits.
If you are interested please apply asap!