Job Title - Assistant Project Manager
Salary - £25k - £35k
Location - City of London
An Assistant Project Manager is needed to join a global leader in Real Estate services and investment management, who have developed a stellar reputation in the industry through their quality of service and passion for excellence. They are heavily involved in private sector projects, with the majority of their projects currently being Residential and Commercial. Due to an increase in workload, a well-organised and driven Assistant Project Manager is needed to support their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Project Management skills and contract knowledge in a consultancy that holds the development of their personnel at the heart of all that they do. You will be supporting the senior team in their role ensuring the successful delivery of their client's projects, whilst being encouraged and supported in your professional development.
Some of your duties will include:
- Helping to ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Assist the project team with planning and delivery of ongoing projects
- Assist in ensuring Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience of Construction Project Management principles
- Relevant Project Management/Building Surveying Degree or vocational equivalent
- Ideally a background in a similar Construction Consultancy
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a Project Management role in a consultancy
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, or know someone who potentially could be please do apply via the link or contact Thomas Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000 or .