I am looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to work within a Repairs and Maintenance department for a local authority. Candidates must have extensive and demonstrable experience within the sector. Candidates must also hold the following:
- First Aid
- Drivers Licence
- Scaffold Inspection
- Relevant profession/managerial qualification
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
To manage the operational team and support the arranging, overseeing and delivery of works covering repairs, refurbishments and upgrades to a range of housing stock and other Council properties
To be proactive in all aspects of health & safety management to comply with current legislation, including CDM Regulations, promote a culture of good health and safety practice within the working environment, ensuring personal responsibilities to yourself and others are discharged in line with company policies and procedures
- To actively participate in the evaluation, development and continuous improvement of the service. Keeping up to date with policies and procedures and participating in meetings and training as necessary
- To effectively co-ordinate & supervise teams engaged in the delivery of repairs and maintenance
- To monitor & manage subcontractor performance and other related issues within all appropriate contract guidelines
- To manage, monitor and challenge financial and budget performance and other related issues whilst ensuring a value for money approach
- To accurately record activities to properties updating ICT systems to aid with future asset management and customer journey
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 39 hours. £21p/h. The initial contract runs until the end of September with a high likelihood of being extended and/or being offered a permanent position.
Please call 07711556949 to express your interest. If nobody answers please leave a message and somebody will get back to you. Alternatively, please send your CV .
Please be prepared to send over all relevant managerial certificates along with right to work documents, CV and three/four names, numbers and email addresses of references.