A Junior/Assistant Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a Civil Engineering Contractor in involved in various construction projects in the London area. From Basements and Bulk Excavations to Superstructures and Substructures, this company does it all.
This is a great opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals, that are willing to contribute to your professional development in a successful environment. They are looking for a keen and enthusiastic individual to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Quantity Surveying skills and contract knowledge with a Contractor that will drive your personal development forward and give you the opportunity to get hands on experience working on some fantastic projects.
Some of your duties will include:
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
You will need:
- A desire to begin a Quantity Surveying career
- Relevant Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering Degree or Vocational equivalent
If you are interested in the role mentioned then please do apply via the link or contact Ryan Else on 0207 248 0000 or