My client urgently requires an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a Refurbishment and New-Build background, based in North West London, who are a multi-disciplined construction company delivering various projects within 'live' environments including both Commercial and Domestic.
The ideal Assistant Quantity Surveyor day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Preparation of interim and final accounts.
- Manage day to day commercial and contract activities.
- Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money.
- Sub-contract valuations and final accounts.
- Preparation of Compensation Events/Variations.
- Contractual correspondence.
- Commercial reporting.
It is also essential for the ideal Assistant Quantity Surveyor to have the following experience:
- A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry or working towards.
- Degree, HNC in Building/Construction or working towards.
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Stephen Barker at Daniel Owen Ltd for further information.