Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: November
Industry - Maintenance
Location - Essex
Salary - £32k per annum
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Harlow.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Working with the Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor keeping them informed of all progress on all accounts with both client and subcontract until completion.
- Manage all payments and notices (Subject to final checks with QS)
- Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts ensuring the best result.
- Site visits carrying out all AQS duties
- Ensure all cash flow forecasts are accurate.
- Protect company reputation and lead on effective risk management
Requirements for the role:
- Any relevant Quantity surveying qualifications
Our client is offering a permanent position with potential to progress higher within the company.
Get in touch to be considered for the role
0207 248 7000
07710 966 909