Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor with drywall experience & carpentry.
They are looking for a Assistant Quality Surveyor to come on board and work closely with the senior management team to achieve their goals set out by the company.
- Assist in accurately issuing, certifying and valuing any relevant payments for the works that are undertaken
- Work closely with the project team and Senior Quantity Surveyor to achieve and exceed budgeted targets for your project
- Build and establish working relationships with the supply chain, consultants and clients. This will mean you can identify any potential/upcoming disputes in a timely manner to the Senior QS so the problem can be resolved
- Making sure payments are received on the correct date & time
- Assisting the Senior QS with commercial administration and management on a number of live projects or projects throughout the construction process
- Drywall Experience
- Carpentry Experience
- Experience with doors & ironmongery
- Experience with Ceilings & partitions
- Valid driving Licence
- Experience in re-measurement.
- Financial / cost control.
- CSCS card.
- A base understanding of contract law.
- Reading and accurately interpreting drawings and specifications.
- Microsoft Office & Excel
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.