We are looking to speak with Assistant Quantity Surveyors with a background in Highway Civils, to work in conjunction with one of our key clients in ensuring the successful and safe delivery of projects to agreed time, budget and quality objectives while achieving customer's objectives.
- A Graduate or Assistant QS will have a good knowledge of quantity surveying duties and in the case of an Assistant QS, will have a successful track record in performing these duties.
- With support of the commercial team, they will manage the costs of the works and ensure that their part of the project meets legal and quality standards.
- Be responsible for the effective engagement and management of our supply chain.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- You will have a quantity surveying degree or be in the final stages of achieving the same on a part-time basis.
- A Graduate QS will be proactively following the structured training programmes to achieve their professional qualifications from the RICS, ICES or CIOB.
- Gather data & carry out research on current construction costs.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
Please apply directly or call Daniel Owen Ltd to discuss the position in more detail.
Please be aware, we are working with a number of clients that have a variety of positions. To discuss more, please apply.