Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Mixed-use Developer
Salary: 28k-35k + Package
Location: Bromley, South East London
My client currently has an opening for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who has completed a degree in Quantity Surveying. My client is a well-known main contractor and a leading specialist mixed-use development as well as New Build and Refurbs of Hospitality, Leisure and Facades & Cladding schemes across London and the Southern East. The successful candidate will be trained and guided through the process of carrying out surveys, checking site process, reviewing labour schedules, comparing to progress on site and pricing variations and gradually working up to contractual agreements.
My client is offering an exceptional opportunity as well as offering a competitive salary and a great scope for progression and career development within the company once you have been trained and coached by their experienced commercial team.
- Reviewing labour schedules and comparing to progress on site
- Pricing variations
- Checking site progress (visit site), record progress and transfer onto monthly payment applications
- Gradually working up to contractual agreements
- Reviewing drawings, keeping a note of any changes
- Full driving licence required to access site
- CSCS card ideal but not a necessity
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and learn Quantity Surveying and establish themselves within a high-growth main contractor that is known for excellence across the UK.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Assistant QS, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, mixed-use developer, trainee QS