Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Residential Assistant Site Manager for a Regional Developer for an affordable housing, development in Burton on Trent.
Based out of their Midlands regional office, you will be the number 2 on a site in Worksop working along side an experienced Site Manager.
The role of Assistant Site Manager will entail reporting into the Site Manager and the Contracts Manager and occasionally the Regional Director. You will be assisting on developments of 50+ units.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Manager with the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Liaison with the client
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
If you're currently looking for your next role within the Residential market, please apply via this advertisement with an up to date CV.