Daniel Owen are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager for a National House Builder for an upcoming development in Scarborough.
The role of Assistant Site Manager will entail reporting into a Site Manager, Contracts Manager and occasionally the Construction Director. You will have an Site Manager working with you on developments of 150 units.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Manager with the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- H&S Management
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Maintaining Site Records
- Ensuring COVID-19 regulations are adhered to
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
If you're currently looking for your next role within the Yorkshire Residential market, please apply via this advertisement or call for a confidential discussion on 07715 493626.