Job Type: Assistant Site Manager
Contract Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP £18-£22 per depending on experience and pay type
Assistant Site Manager required for work in Tiverton. The working hours will be 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with the potential to work weekends during busy periods.
The contractor is delivering a combination site of housing and Flats so experience of the commercial aspects of the site in conjunction with the housing would be an advantage.
They are seeking a time served assistant to work alongside the site manager working to deliver a finished site by May 2022. The ideal candidate will be good with clients and focused on finishing good quality properties.
Abilities of an Assistant Site Manager Include:
- Open site, check site for health and safety.
- Confirm trades on site as required
- Site inductions as required.
- Manage site deliveries due to constricted nature of the site with subs and site team
- Ensure general public access is accessable where possible.
- Ensure Health and safety compliance is adhered to.
- Ensure site is kept clean and tidy, monitor welfare units to ensure operational.
- Monitor materials used to ensure re stock can be achieved for site program
- Work to program of works issued.
- Complete daily diary. [manual]
- Work with sub contractors to achieve continuity.
- Monitor performance and quailty of work.
- Report and attend site meetings with senior team as required.
- Normal other ASM/site manager day to day duties.
- Currently no requirement for use of laptop.
- Mobile phone use to be discussed for skip changes etc.
Requirements for the role
- SSSTS/ SMSTS
- CSCS card
- First aid at work
* A valid UK driving licence
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen