Job Type: Assistant Site Manager
Contract Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP £18-£22 per depending on experience and pay type
Assistant Site Manager required for work in Barnstaple. The working hours will be 8am-5pm Monday to Friday with the potential to work weekends during busy periods.
The contractor is delivering a small number of high quality traditional build houses.
They are seeking a time served assistant to work alongside the site manager working to deliver a finished site by August 2021 and then the potential to carry on over to the next site. The ideal candidate will be good with clients and focused on finishing good quality properties.
Abilities of an Assistant Site Manager Include:
- Open site, check site for health and safety.
- Confirm trades on site as required
- Site inductions as required.
- Manage site deliveries due to constricted nature of the site with subs and site team
- Ensure general public access is accessable where possible.
- Ensure Health and safety compliance is adhered to.
- Ensure site is kept clean and tidy, monitor welfare units to ensure operational.
- Monitor materials used to ensure re stock can be achieved for site program
- Work to program of works issued.
- Complete daily diary. [manual]
- Work with sub contractors to achieve continuity.
- Monitor performance and quailty of work.
- Report and attend site meetings with senior team as required.
- Normal other ASM/site manager day to day duties.
Requirements for the role
- SSSTS/ SMSTS
- CSCS card
- First aid at work
* A valid UK driving licence
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen