Daniel Owen North are currently working with a regional house builder who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager for an upcoming site in Wakefield. Working alongside the Site Manager, you will be a pivotal part of the operational team, ensuring you're delivering a high quality product for the customer. The ideal candidate will have experience in an Assistant Site Manager role for a residential builder and would be keen to progress in to a Site Manager in the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Site Manager to the build programme
- Assisting with completions
- Compiling snag lists
- Managing finishing trades
- Assisting with customer issues/move ins
You must have...
- First Aid
- Experience with a national or regional house builder
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- £4,500 car allowance/company car
- 25 Days holiday
- Other flexible benefits
If you're currently looking for another position within the Yorkshire residential market that can offer you progression through to a Site Manager, please apply with an up to date CV or call Tom at the Daniel Owen Leeds office.