Daniel Owen are currently working within a commercial school project who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager for a big site in Bradfield. Working alongside the Site Manager, you will be a pivotal part of the operational team, ensuring you're delivering a high quality product for the customer. The ideal candidate will have experience in an Assistant Site Manager role for a residential builder and would be keen to progress in to a Site Manager in the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Site Manager to the build programme
- Assisting with completions
- Compiling snag lists
- Managing finishing trades
- Assisting with customer issues/move ins
You must have...
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- First Aid
- Experience within a management role on a refurbishment job ideally.
Please contact Gregg from Daniel Owen Reading on 01189505011 for more information.