We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to work on a project in Wolverhampton. This is a social Housing high rise project consisting of external refurbishment works.
Reporting to the Site Management team, you will be responsible for ensuring projects and contracts are completed safely, on time, within budget and to the agreed scope and specification. You will take responsibility for the overview of the day-to-day running and smooth operations of all sites and site labour. You will be the point of contact and oversee all communication between the Client and the company, strictly adhering to the Health & Safety Policy and protocols.
- Must possess CSCS, SMSTS/SSSTS, First Aid & Asbestos Awareness
- Must have supervised or managed internal and external domestic Social Housing refurbishment projects
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to work on own initiative and make decisions
- Must have good organisational skills / able to manage own workload
- Must be confident in Managing site teams and creating programme of works from start to finish
If you are interested please contact Danielle on 01922668140
This would be a temp to permanent position.