Job Title - Assistant Site Manager
Package - £35k - 45k plus benefits
Location - Surrey
We are currently searching for an Assistant Site Manager, for our client a leading national housing developer that have established themselves as a household name in the Residential Construction market. This role is in their Southern Division, and their projects are all based in South East of England, predominately in the Surrey area, making this a great opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Our client's South Division are looking for an Assistant Site Manager for our new site in Surrey. This site is comprised of 2-4 bedroom apartments and a candidate with some experience of the full build cycle of residential type projects would be ideal for this role.
Reporting to our client's Site Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- Experience in management of Construction Projects
- BSc or MSc in Construction Management or relevant equivalent would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick on 0207 248 0000.