Assistant Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Daniel Owen are currently working with a well-known National House-Builder who are expanding their operational team within Bristol and the surrounding areas.
This is great opportunity to join one of the UK's leading house-builders with a number of new projects on the horizon. Known in the industry for being committed to the highest standards in design and construction, you will report to the site Project Manager and will be given the support and guidance to develop your career.
It will be your duty to manage the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
This role would suit someone who is a driven individual with a forward-thinking mind-set, keen on delivering projects with an eye for detail. Previous experience within the Residential sector would be a distinct advantage for this role.
Daily responsibilities of a Site Manager will include:
- Assist with the planning and organising all labour on site, including Sub Contractors.
- Quality Control.
- Ensuring all resources are used efficiently on site.
- Confident leadership and Maintenance of high safety standards.
- Keeping site records and registers up to date.
- Keeping records and maintaining electronic filing system.
- Checking and authorising time sheets for direct labour.
- Ensuring the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Managing and reducing waste.
Requirements for the role of a Site Manager
- Experience with a Residential Housing Project strongly preferred (not essential)
- A valid CSCS card (Black Site Management Card)
- Valid SMSTS
- BTEC or NVQ 4 in Site Management or equivalent an advantage
- First Aid at work
- Own PPE
For more information to apply please send your CV or call on 01173 700 060.