Job Title - Assistant Site Manager
Package - £27k - 32k plus benefits
Location - Loughton, Essex
Our client, a leading roofing and cladding sub-contractor based just outside of London, are looking for a new addition to their on-site team. They have developed a stellar reputation in the Construction industry across the UK and are looking to take someone on due to continued and stable success of the company. Many of their projects are in the Residential and Commercial sectors, so if you have any experience in these sectors and are seeking an opportunity within a firm that can offer you opportunities for accelerated career progression, please do get in touch.
- Reporting to our client's Site Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Help manage and oversee projects from start until completion, ensuring the work is completed on time and within budget
- Work on a wide variety of projects
- Manage Health and Safety issues
- Planning critical dates and organising labour
- Produce and monitor RAMS
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Experience in management of new-build construction Projects
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlie Raife on 0207 248 0000.