Daniel Owen are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager for a National House Builder for a development in Bishop Auckland.
Must have previous residential experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- H&S Management
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Maintaining Site Records
- Ensuring COVID-19 regulations are adhered to
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
If interested in the position please apply or contact 07740822232 for more information