I am currently working with a national house builder who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to work alongside an experienced Site Manager on a development in Gateshead.
This is an up and running site, with the assistants main role being to come in and assist with CML's and handovers to the customer. You will report to the Site Manager and occasionally the Contracts Manager when present on site.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Manager with the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- H&S Management
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Maintaining Site Records
- Ensuring COVID-19 regulations are adhered to
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Experience with volume house building required
If interested in the position please apply or contact 07740822232 for more information