Assistant Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: High End Residential
Location: West/North West London
Salary: £30k-£35k per annum
We have an outstanding opportunity at a Main Contractor based in Central London who currently have an opening for an Assistant Site Manager to assist, oversee and help deliver projects in West London area. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join their construction team in delivering major refurbishments and fit out projects. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for overseeing day to day / weekly activities on-sites throughout the project lifecycle while working alongside the Senior Site Manager to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
Our client specialises in High End Residential Fit Outs; Refurbishments and basement conversions. My clients is one of the best High End residential main contractors in West London and set for exponential growth in 2020. A structured bonus scheme is implemented along with the salary and package, as well as an opportunity to be a part of a strong, professional and driven team to work with on a range of interesting projects.
- Reviewing and assessing drawings to ensure project is kept to programme
- Ongoing monitoring of Labour, Subcontractors, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new operatives and labour onto the site
- Liaising with the client, and commercial team
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme and budget
- Providing updates on projects finance and budget
- First Aid
- Trade background or degree qualified
- A background or previous experience in High-end Residential Fit out/Refurbishment experience is essential for the role
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress into a career of Site Management and establish themselves within a fast growing main contractor that is known for exceptional attention to detail and quality of work across London.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly on the Daniel Owen website or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Assistant Site Manager, High end Resi, Residential, main contractor, Ass sm