Job Title - Assistant Site Manager/Supervisor
Salary - £25k-£35k plus package
Location - Fulham
We are currently searching for an Assistant Site Manager/Supervisor, for our client who are a highly successful firm who provides planned maintenance work for residential and commercial properties across the capital. They work with corporate and residential clients across London, including Kensington, Chelsea, Mayfair, the City and the West End.
As the Assistant Site Manager/Supervisor, you will be initially working alongside the Site Manager.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager/Supervisor to join the company and grow into the role, a lot of training and support will be given.
Reporting to the Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Trade Background
- City & Guilds Qualification
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with timber frame
- Experience with concrete frame
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000.