Assistant Technical Coordinator - Oxford
Assistant Technical Coordinator required by a well-respected construction company based in Oxford. The Projects Assistant Technical Coordinator will be working closely with the Technical Manager and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further with a well-established organisation.
Key Skills Required:
- Proficient in IT packages; MS Excel, Word Outlook & Project, AutoCad, Bluebeam Revu
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment and in the housing industry.
- Design, technical and commercial overview skills, alongside an excellent attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- Very Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to communicate information effectively.
- Site experience will be advantageous
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Assistant Technical Coordinator, Technical Co-ordinator, Oxford, Oxfordshire