The client specialise in the delivery of high quality cleaning services to some of the most prestigious buildings in London. The Account Management function is vital to the business and delivery of cleaning and support services to site.
Please see additional details below.
Role: Associate Director
Location: London Victoria
Hourly rate: £50k - £55k
Start date: ASAP
- Take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for embedding positive Health, Well-Being and Zero Harm Safety standards and behaviours across the business in line with NJC Strategy and Policies.
- Demonstrate effective decision making, demonstrating consistent ability to reconcile competing needs for company resources, effectively and efficiently.
- Take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for Customer Relationship Management in conjunction with Operations Director.
- P&L responsibility for ALL Operational Contracts within their contract remit, setting and adhering to annual budgets set in conjunction with Operations Director and Finance.
- Overall responsibility for Quality Standards and Quality of Services delivered to ALL Operational Contracts.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for the development and management of all Business processes, both technological and procedural.
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability for the training and development of ALL Operational staff in conjunction with HR and Training Colleagues.
- Take ownership, responsibility, and accountability for Continuous Improvement through the identification of commercial and/or service delivery innovations.
- When directed undertake Project Management and mobilisation of contracts.
- Driving and promoting NJC processes and standards into the team ensuring full compliance.
- Inquisitive forward-thinking mindset - able to research.
- Uses data and analysis to drive effective decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of growing a business within Cleaning and business support Operations.
- Evidence of succession planning colleague development
- Drives the development of Policies, Processes and Procedures
- P/L Management/ Budgeting/Financial Monitoring
- IOSH qualification
- Demonstrably effective decision maker
- Extensive Commercial Office, Vertical and Public realm experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with business process systems (CAFM)
- Good knowledge of Circular Economy; Waste Management; Waste Streams
- Commercially Astute
- Hosts the gravitas to interface with Senior Business Stakeholders and the humility to interact effectively at all levels with clients, staff, and members of the public and to represent the client in a competent and professional manner.
- A quality driven individual of people, systems, and service whose leadership and experience ensure the services are provided to the highest standard.