Associate Recruiter, Reading, Construction (Trades and Labour)
Our trades and labour team based in Reading has been established for over 30 years and with the constant development of housing, shop fit-outs and refurbishments of offices or schools still happening across the country there has never been a higher demand for reliable and skilled trades and labour candidates. With one in one in ten jobs in the UK being a role in construction it couldn't be a better time to become a construction recruiter.
We are looking for an Associate Recruiter to join this established team working with a number of major construction firms in the South East. You will enjoy the opportunity of developing lasting candidate relationships whilst developing your knowledge of your clients and their requirements and will have the support of an experienced Team Manager and Director to ensure you achieve both your professional and personal goals in this high energy, high performing team.
At Daniel Owen we strongly believe that face to face meeting is the key to building long lasting candidate relationships; in your role as an Associate Recruiter you will be encouraged to meet all of your candidates, with regular site visits and will enjoy the opportunity of getting to know your candidates and clients first hand.
Day to day duties of an Associate Recruiter:
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Making successful business development calls
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates
We are looking for sales or recruitment experience, or alternatively knowledge and experience of the construction industry, perhaps gained within a trades role and now looking for a change of direction where you can use your knowledge and experience. You will be enjoy and succeed in a target driven role and be confident, positive, hardworking and driven, and will thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Alongside a highly competitive basic salary and commission structure we also offer a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards such as:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus holiday buy and sell scheme AND an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Fine Dining lunch clubs for exceptional performers
- Luxury summer and winter trips abroad
- Top Billers Club
- Quarterly nights out plus summer and Christmas parties
- Retailer, cinema and gym discounts
If you feel you would be suitable for the role and are ready to work hard but also reap the rewards in a role where you will learn and progress, please feel free to apply directly or send an up to date CV.