Associate Recruiter, City of London, Trades & Labour
Our London Trades and Labour team is full of high achievers and have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies for over 30 years. With major regeneration and infrastructure projects happening all across London there has never been a better time to get in to construction recruitment with an established team who will support your growth not only at a professional level, but also on a personal level too.
We are currently looking for an Associate Recruiter to join our Trades and Labour team, an ideal opportunity to start or develop a career in construction recruitment, working with an experienced team of specialist consultants. At Daniel Owen we take your training and career development seriously, ensuring you are supported with both on and off the job learning, including our Sales Academy training, at-desk coaching programme and recruitment and industry knowledge sessions.
Day to day duties of an Associate Recruiter:
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of trades and labour candidates
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates
Ideally you will have sales or recruitment experience, though this is preferred and not essential. You will be confident, positive, hardworking and driven, and will thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Alongside a highly competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure we also offer a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards including:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus holiday buy and sell scheme AND an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Fine Dining Lunch Clubs for exceptional performers
- Luxury summer and winter trips abroad
- Top Billers Club
- Quarterly nights out, plus summer and Christmas parties
- Retailer, cinema and gym discounts
If you feel you would be suitable for the role and are ready to work hard but also reap the rewards in a role where you will learn and progress, please feel free to apply directly or send up to date CV