Associate Recruiter, London, White Collar Construction
Daniel Owen have been servicing their long-established client base for over 33 years whilst working with some of the biggest names in the construction industry.
We are currently looking for an Associate Recruiter who has the ability to be a part of our White Collar team. As an Associate Recruiter, you will be resilient, driven to achieve targets and service focused, with the ability to build rapport with both clients and candidates alike.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Business development calls
- Building a candidate community through social media and placing job adverts
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have worked within a fast-paced environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or a quick decision-making environment. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and working in a successful business where you can progress and be rewarded, please apply directly.