Are you in the construction industry?
Do you know who does what on a construction site and why?
Do you like meeting and talking to people?
Thought about downing tools but still putting your industry knowledge to good use?
Then this is the perfect career for you!
You many have heard of Daniel Owen or Workmates, as we are a well-known, national construction recruitment business. Unlike the other "big boys" out there, we do our business with a personal family touch, which has kept our people profitable for over 30 years.
A career in recruitment is hard work, constantly networking and speaking to people, but the rewards are amazing. Not only can you earn a lot of money once known in the industry, but you can progress very quickly; progression can come in less than a year, there is also the opportunity to become a director and all of this, measured from success, not from length of service.
So why Daniel Owen and not elsewhere?
- We have a 30-year history, which provides an established, secure and experienced company to work for, with deeply embedded values of being Honest, Respectful and Reliable.
- We have a huge support network behind our sales teams with solid teams in Accounts, IT, HR, Compliance and Marketing.
- We have a structured and clear progression plan, you will know what you need to do to progress within the company and we are as keen as you are for you to move up the ranks.
- Your voice matters, from our open-door policy to opinion gathering surveys, we are always wanting to hear what you have to say.
- You are not just a number you are a name - the people that own the company will know who you are and you will know them. We are a big enough company to offer you all the support you need yet small enough to care about you as an individual.
- We are welcoming - people settle into work life at Daniel Owen very quickly, from supporting each other during the day, to socialising in the evening.
- Our consultants have the edge, no matter what your experience we are certain that with your energy, our training, support and guidance you will represent the Daniel Owen brand with a smart, knowledgeable and trusted image.
- Rewards - whether you join us for our annual Top Billers Club, one of our bi-monthly Directors Lunches, or join one of our quarterly reward team nights out there are plenty of ways for you to celebrate your success with us. We also reward milestone achievements both individually and component; from bottles of champagne to shopping vouchers and days out at the races, we will recognise how well you have done. All this alongside monthly commission and a competitive base salary.
So, if you want to explore a life without the tools and a career in recruitment. Email your CV today or call 02076514034 for a confidential chat.