Civils & Groundworks
£19-£24K Per Annum
Our Civils & Groundworks team in Reading have an opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join them on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. The team have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies in the South East region for over 32 years, with a proven track record of service excellence and as a result have a strong and established client base.
The Associate Recruiter role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
- Business development calls to potential clients
- Site visits and attending client meetings
The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment or alternatively would have worked in a fast paced target driven environment as a coordinator. The ideal candidate will be confident, hardworking and have a positive and driven attitude. A driving licence is essential for this role as it does include visiting site at least one day a week.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Free parking on site
Please visit the Work for Us pages of our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 0207 651 4034.