Trades & Labour
£19-£24K Per Annum
Our Trades & Labour team have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join them on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. The team have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies in the UK which has contributed to their rapid and continuous success as a team. This team have big plans in the upcoming year, extremely focused and passionate, they are a looking for a self-motivated, high energy and motivated individual to join them to play a key part in their future success.
The Associate Recruiter role entails:
- Face to face and over the phone interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting regularly on all social media platforms to promote Daniel Owen and the industry
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for applicants to apply to
The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment or alternatively would have worked in a fast paced target driven environment where they needed to demonstrate a high work rate and ability to work to deadlines. The ideal candidate will be confident, hardworking and have a positive and driven attitude. A driving licence isn't essential however it would be handy as the role does include visiting sites at least one day a week.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
- Free parking on site
Please visit the Work for Us pages of our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Instagram Danielowen_Recruitment
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 0207 651 4034.