Basic + Commission, benefits & Incentives
Rapid Career Progression
Daniel Owen Ltd are looking for an Associate Recruiter to join their friendly Trades & Labour team based in Bristol. This is a 360 role on a Housing desk with great potential. With support and guidance from the team, the Associate Recruiter will build business and maintain relationships as they learn and progress to become a successful Consultant. This would be an ideal role for someone with previous Sales or Recruitment experience and someone who likes a fast-paced environment and is keen to learn or develop their existing skills.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of timesheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour Candidates
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
- Carrying out business development calls to potential clients
- Site visits and attending client meetings
The ideal candidate will have a Full UK licence as this role will involve site visits from time to time. You will need to be motivated, confident and hard-working although you will receive full support from your team. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to get in to Recruitment from a Sales, Recruitment or even Construction sector background.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and part of a company that really invests in its people, please apply direct or contact our In-House Recruitment team for further information 020 7651 4034.
Tags: Associate Recruiter, Recruitment, Bristol, Construction, Recruiter, Career Progression