Basic + Commission, Benefits & Incentives
Rapid Career Progression
Associate Recruiter opportunity - our London Trades & Labour team have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join them on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. The team have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies in the UK and enjoy all the benefits that come with delivering consistently outstanding results. The team have big plans for the coming year, are extremely focused and passionate, and they are a looking for a self-motivated, high energy and motivated individual to join them to play a key part in their future success.
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour Candidates
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in recruitment or alternatively a fast-paced target driven sales environment. We are also very interested in talking to candidates with construction sector experience looking to use their knowledge and experience in a different role. Whatever your experience, you will need to be confident, hardworking and thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Company-wide trips for target hitters. Recent trips have included Marbella, Prague and Palma
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.