Basic + Commission, Benefits & Incentives
Rapid Career Progression
Associate Recruiter, Rail desk. Great opportunity to work on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. The team has a growing client base of major Rail companies with an established reputation for exceptional service delivery. This team has big plans in the upcoming year, are extremely focused and passionate, and are seeking a self-motivated, high energy and motivated individual to join them to play a key part in their future success.
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of timesheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Rail Candidates
- Meeting all KPI's
- Posting new jobs on to job boards and managing candidate responses
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in recruitment or a fast-paced target driven sales environment. We would also be very interested in talking to candidates with Rail sector experience looking to change career direction. Whatever your experience, you will be confident, hardworking and thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Company-wide trips for target hitters. Recent trips have included Marbella, Prague, Palma, and Budapest
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company that values and develops their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.