Recruiter, Associate Recruiter opportunity - Gas Desk
Daniel Owen Ltd are at an exciting point of growth and are looking for an Associate Recruiter to join our Property Services division as part of a growing Gas team. As an Associate Recruiter, the role is fast-paced, sales and people focused, highly rewarding and varied. For those who show passion, commitment and determination, an Associate's role offers rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your potential across your professional and personal life.
As an Associate Recruiter this role will entail;
- Utilising an existing database to contact Trades & Labour and Gas candidates who are looking for work
- Working with an established team to generate leads and business development prospects
- Using a tailored database to create candidate timesheets and confirm right to work documents
- Creating a network on social media platforms such as LinkedIn to become an expert in the Property Services and Gas sector
- Regularly visiting Social Housing / Council Head Offices to discuss hiring needs and future growth plans of the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team in a resilient sector. We are particularly interested in speaking with ex gas engineers looking for a new challenge who would be keen to come off the tools and utilise their knowledge of the sector in a different role. At Daniel Owen Ltd, there isn't a typical profile that we look for in our applications as we have consultants that have come from all different types of working backgrounds, but they all have in common these key characteristics;
- Drive and ambition
What can we offer you?
- A bespoke business development training programme
- Potential to go on two company funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma
- Competitive basic & uncapped commission
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday
- Discounts off your favourite retailers & gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives
- The opportunity to complete professional qualifications accredited by the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation)
To find out more information, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/. Alternatively, call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4934.