£19k-£24k Per Annum
Daniel Owen Ltd currently have a fantastic new opportunity for an Associate Recruiter based in our Oxford office. As an Associate Recruiter the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment and determination, an Associate's role offers rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your potential in both your professional and personal life.
What you will be doing as an Associate Recruiter:
- Utilising an existing database to contact Trades & Labour candidates, who are actively looking for work.
- Adding candidates onto the database from Job Adverts and CV Searches, and where needed, vetting their suitability for roles.
- Face to face meetings with candidates and clients. We have many loyalty awards for our candidates, something that always delivers a smile!
- Crafting your network on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to become an expert in the Trades & Labour sector.
- Liaising with an established team to generate leads and gather client names for business development prospects.
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls.
- Using a tailored database to create candidate timesheets and confirm right to work documents.
As Daniel Owen specialises in Construction, we would be interested in speaking with individuals who have previous experience working in the construction sector and have industry knowledge, but this is not essential. Recruitment is a fast-paced, sales driven environment, so if you are new to the sector you will pick up industry knowledge quite quickly so previous sales experience isn't essential.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and complete qualifications to become established within the governing body of Recruitment.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruitment, construction recruiter, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, oxford recruiter, oxfordshire, central south.