£19k-£24k Per Annum
Free on-site parking, incentives & more!
Daniel Owen Ltd currently has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join our brand new office in the heart of Swindon. This is an incredible opportunity for a sales driven individual, keen to work in the construction sector, to embark on a recruitment career. You will join as an Associate Recruiter in a rapidly growing team on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. As an Associate Recruiter, the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. This role is ideal for those who show passion, commitment and determination, this recruitment sales role offers rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your potential in both your professional and personal life.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Building strong client and candidate relationships through a range of channels
- Using social media to engage and attract a relevant audience and grow sales
- Placing job ads and using social media and other networks to build your candidate community
- Building good knowledge of your industry sector
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- Timesheet and compliance administration to ensure all workers are paid on time - every time
As an Associate Recruiter, you will initially be focused on sourcing candidates for roles, and will closely with and support an Experienced Consultant. This would be an ideal role for someone who has experience in the Trades & Labour sector as they will have knowledge of the industry and will be able to hit the ground running, but is not essential as long as you have a strong desire to learn. We would be particularly interested in speaking with persistent, resilient, and driven individuals who have previous sales experience or industry knowledge.
A valid driving license is compulsory for this role as going on-site visits plays an important part in your role as an Associate Recruiter.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Competitive basic salary & commission.
- Clear progression structure.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, sales, construction, construction recruiter, Trades & Labour, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Swindon.