London, St Pauls
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Commission, generous incentives & benefits
Daniel Owen Ltd is hiring for Associate Recruiters. We have big plans for growth within the next 12 months and we are looking for confident, energetic, and driven individuals to join our incredibly successful London recruitment team. As a business, we have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies in the UK which have contributed to our rapid and continuous success as a business over the past 34 years. As an Associate Recruiter, the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. If you are just starting out in your career in recruitment or are looking to kick start your career, this is the role for you!
As an Associate Recruiter, your main responsibilities will include;
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Sourcing candidates on job boards such as CV Library, Totaljobs and Reed.
- Building good knowledge of your industry sector
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- Collection of timesheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn & Facebook
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Creating and posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
As an Associate Recruiter, you will initially be focused on sourcing candidates for roles and will work closely with a team of experienced consultants. Previous sales experience or experience in the Construction, Rail or Property Services industry could really help you hit the ground running but what's most important is that you can demonstrate the desire to learn, work hard and progress.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Competitive basic salary & commission.
- Clear progression structure.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Work hard - play hard environment
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, sales, construction, construction recruiter, Trades & Labour, construction, Rail, Property services, staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Central London.